It’s a beautiful Fall day here in the South.
My guys will play tennis in the morning and watch college football in the afternoon. 🙂
I will crank up the BBQ grill. Huuuuum…..Not sure how they managed to negotiate this deal. LOL….
I guess the important thing is to just. have. fun. 🙂
For more great tips about Fall fun, decor, and recipes, please check out this week’s Frugal Mommas.
Have a great weekend……
Frugal Mommas Friday Link up – Join us by linking up or find a great tip.
This is ultimately, the place to be for bloggers, homemakers, and creative individuals. Find information on making the most of what you have, all things homemade, in addition to DIY projects and learning at home.
Frugal Mommas Friday Link up – homemaking, DIY, recipes, more!
We’re proud of the wonderful group who gathers here weekly. The collection of talented homemakers, homeschoolers, DIY’ers, crafters and cooks is astounding! We appreciate you.
Frugal Mommas Friday Link up 56
Weekly Featured Bloggers
If you have been chosen as a featured blogger on any of the Friday Linkups by Frugal Mommas – feel free to use our Featured Blogger Button!
Featured Bloggers Frugal Mommas Friday Link up
We choose a variety each week and share new bloggers who participate. The talent in this growing group is astounding therefore, difficult to choose only a few, see for yourself here.
Be sure to visit these talented ladies and share their posts!
Obviously Delicious – recipe
Surprisingly Simple – decor/craft tip
Particularly Brilliant – homemaking
Especially Frugal – homeschool & educational
Post Your Link Up – Rules to Play
- Please be sure to visit at least one or two of the posts linked up. Most of all, be consistent, and establish relationships with fellow bloggers!
- You may either, follow your hosts on one (or all) social media, RSS or newsletter.
- Either, get attention on a new post or re-introduce an older one!
- Please, either grab the button below using the text box, or link back to FrugalMommas.com in post or sidebar.
As a result of the popularity of this linky, we’ve created several specialty pin boards you might like to follow. Additionally, you can follow our Facebook Page – HERE.
Frugal Mommas TEAM . . .
- Kelli Becton: FB Adventure Homeschool – PINTEREST
- Lauren: FB bPatty.com – PINTEREST
- Lisa: FB Home to 4 Kiddos – PINTEREST
- Michelle: FB Blooming with Joy (tea & gifts) – PINTEREST
- Susie: FB The Chelsea Project Blog – PINTEREST
Frugal Family Group
We post about frugal family living. In addition, we have a FREE Frugal Family – Deals and Steals Group HERE where you’ll find the best deals throughout the year! Another benefit, you can request special items for Christmas, and we will search for you!