Happy Black Friday Friends,
It’s hard to believe that we are now in a countdown to Christmas! And I just heard on the news that about 25% of shoppers will make the majority of their purchases online. If you are an online shopper, Frugal Mommas has a variety of ideas and links for kids, families, homes, and homeschoolers.
Simply click through to the post to reach Kelli and her Steals and Deals.
Frugal Mommas Homemaking Link – Join us by linking up or find a great tip!
This is ultimately, the place to be for bloggers, homemakers, and creative individuals. Find information on making the most of what you have, all things homemade, in addition to DIY projects and learning at home.
Frugal Mommas Homemaking Link – homeschool, DIY, recipes, more!
We’re proud of the wonderful group who gathers here weekly. The collection of talented homemakers, homeschoolers, DIY’ers, crafters and cooks is astounding! We appreciate you.
Need a quick and easy, yet frugal gift to carry with you to upcoming holiday parties? Grab our free recipe cards and tie them up with pretty ribbon for your favorite hostess.
Enter our HUGE Christ in Christmas Giveaway HERE.
Frugal Mommas Homemaking Link 61
Weekly Featured Bloggers
If you have been chosen as a featured blogger on any of the Friday Linkups by Frugal Mommas – feel free to use our Featured Blogger Button!
Featured Bloggers Frugal Mommas Homemaking
We choose a variety each week and share new bloggers who participate. The talent in this growing group is astounding therefore, difficult to choose only a few, see for yourself here.
Be sure to visit these talented ladies and share their posts!
Obviously Delicious – recipe
Surprisingly Simple – decor /craft tip
Particularly Brilliant – homemaking diy
Especially Frugal – homeschool & kids
Post Your Link Up – Rules to Play
- Please be sure to visit at least one or two of the posts linked up. Most of all, be consistent, and establish relationships with fellow bloggers!
- You may either, follow your hosts on one (or all) social media, RSS or newsletter.
- Either, get attention on a new post or re-introduce an older one!
- Please, either grab the button below using the text box, or link back to FrugalMommas.com in post or sidebar.
As a result of the popularity of this linky, we’ve created several specialty pin boards you might like to follow. Additionally, you can follow our Facebook Page – HERE.
Frugal Mommas TEAM . . .
- Kelli Becton: FB Adventure Homeschool – PINTEREST
- Lauren: FB bPatty.com – PINTEREST
- Lisa: FB Home to 4 Kiddos – PINTEREST
- Michelle: FB Blooming with Joy (tea & gifts) – PINTEREST
- Susie: FB The Chelsea Project Blog – PINTEREST
Frugal Family Group
We post about frugal family living. In addition, we have a FREE Frugal Family – Deals and Steals Group HERE where you’ll find the best deals throughout the year! Another benefit, you can request special items for Christmas, and we will search for you!