Good Friday morning and Welcome to the Furniture Fix,
First, to all email subscribers…….a thousand apologies. This post experienced a technical glitch and was published in its working form on Wednesday. This is why a 404 error showed on your screen. Thankfully, the tech guys have since resolved the problem. You are wonderful for supporting us through it. Thank you so much.
And, now…..a look at some of last week’s superstar entries.
Nancy’s favorite is from Thirty Eighth Street. Didn’t somebody say that navy is the new black? These lovely night stands say yes.
My favorite is from Orphans With Makeup. The unique glow on this beautiful chest was created with a special pearl-essence paint. All the details about the paint and how it is applied are on the blog.
Lucy’s favorite is from Unique Junktique. It’s hard to believe that this was once a cast-away metal desk.
Lucy also picked this bonus piece, an accessory with a unique finish, from Farragoz.
Melanie’s favorite is a buffet from Team Sutton Designs refinished with Fusion Mineral Paint.
The most clicked entry is this Drexel mid-century buffet that was completely renewed by Phoenix Restoration Seattle. Isn’t it just totally amazing?
And now, it’s time to say hello to the hosts.
Lucy from Patina Paradise:
Patina Paradise FB Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Nancy from Slightly Coastal:
Slightly Coastal FB Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Melanie from Lost and Found Decor:
Lost and Found Decor FB Instagram Pinterest
Susie from The Chelsea Project:
The Chelsea Project FB Instagram Pinterest Twitter
If you were featured today, please help yourself to our feature button.
Thanks again to all of you who participated in this week’s Friday’s Furniture Fix.
We can’t wait to see what you will have for us this time around.
1. This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
2. Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers
3. All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
4. No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
5. Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
6. Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place 🙂
7. By sharing your work with us, you are giving us permission to feature your work on our blogs and social media.
8. By linking up with us, you are giving permission for us to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
9. Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
10. Please follow your hosts in some way. You can find our social media links above. You never know – we may just tweet or instagram your piece!
And, now…..it’s time to linkup and enjoy!