Are you ready for some serious eye candy? This amazing kitchen nook is only the beginning. Cindy, from Edith & Evelyn, refinished and reupholstered these pieces all by her lonesome.
I know! The settee….was chosen as one of the featured pieces this week. For the full tutorial, please visit Cindy at Edith & Evelyn.
And, Kandice at Just the Woods will explain how to create this lovely shabby chic finish.
Lauren from Bless’er House will surprise you with her faux painting technique for this table top.
Susan from Gray Table Home will explain how to create the finish on this stunning chest.
Linda from q is for quandie has a tell-all tutorial about this amazing black desk.
And, Karen from Dragonfly & Lily Pads garnered the most-clicks-to-see-more with this sweet little table from her Nana.
If you’re wondering why this is the first week my blog and I are participating with the Friday’s Furniture Fix and the header cites it as week 26, well I’m sort of jumping on after the train left the station. Lucy and Nancy had the FFF chugging along for 25 weeks before Melanie and I came on board. So yes, this is definitely week 1…….I mean, week 26. LOL.
Time to say hello to all of our sweet hosts.
Lucy from Patina Paradise:
Patina Paradise FB Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Nancy from Slightly Coastal:
Slightly Coastal FB Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Melanie from Lost and Found Decor:
Lost and Found Decor FB Instagram Pinterest
Susie from The Chelsea Project:
The Chelsea Project FB Instagram Pinterest Twitter
If you were featured today, please help yourself to our feature button.
Thanks again to all of you who participated in this week’s Friday’s Furniture Fix.
We can’t wait to see what you will have for us this time around.
1. This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
2. Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers
3. All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
4. No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
5. Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
6. Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place 🙂
7. By sharing your work with us, you are giving us permission to feature your work on our blogs and social media.
8. By linking up with us, you are giving permission for us to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
9. Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
10. Please follow your hosts in some way. You can find our social media links above. You never know – we may just tweet or instagram your piece!
OK. Let’s rock this Week 26 party. Click to view posts and/or add your links below.