Welcome to Friday’s Furniture Fix,
So who…..among us… doesn’t love a good IKEA hack?
Well.. this week….. you’re in for a treat.
Anika from Little Free Monkeys really shows us how it’s done.
But first, please say hello to your hosts…….We are so happy you’re here.
Please feel free to follow us on social media.
Susie from The Chelsea Project
The Chelsea Project Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Melanie from Lost and Found Decor
Lost & Found Facebook Instagram Pinterest
Lucy from Patina Paradise
Patina Paradise Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FEATURES!
Anika from Little Free Monkeys hits a home run with this IKEA makeover. She explains how to get the beautiful white finish and then add the stripes. It’s soooo cute for a kid’s room.
Next, The Suttons from Team Sutton Designs remind us how everything old is new again with their chair-turned-flower pot stand.
And Paige from A Junkchick Life , is our trash to treasure find of the week. You just wouldn’t believe how this chest looked before Paige and her magic makeover skills took over.
If you’d like to follow the fun on Pinterest, please follow Friday’s Furniture Fix Pinterest Board.
If you were featured today, please help yourself to our feature button below!
Thanks again to everyone who participated in this week’s Friday’s Furniture Fix.
We can’t wait to see what you will have for us this time around.
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
1. This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
2. Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers
3. All links must be your original work (no round-ups please)
4. No links to Etsy stores or advertisements
5. Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
6. Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place 🙂
7. By sharing your work with us, you are giving us permission to feature your work on our blogs and social media.
8. By linking up with us, you are giving permission for us to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
9. Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
10. Please follow your hosts in some way. You can find our social media links above. You never know – we may just tweet or instagram your piece!
And now…..time to party.