Happy Friday Friends,
So this week, I learned something new. Yep. I am admitting to you and the world that I have never seen a piecrust table before…..until now. Have you? Apparently, they are quite popular and quite hard to find. The one we are showing off tonight was a trashure turned heirloom. And, the Lisa from The Purple Hydrangea will explain how you can get this beautiful finish, too.But first, please say hello to your furniture lovin’ hosts.
Please feel free to follow your hosts on social media.
We’d love to share with you there.
Susie from The Chelsea Project
The Chelsea Project Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
Melanie from Lost and Found Decor
Lost & Found Facebook Instagram Pinterest
Lucy from Patina Paradise
Patina Paradise Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter
CONGRATS TO OUR FEATURES:
Don’t you just love this oak wash stand by Mary of Orphans With Makeup? From the color to the styling, everything is just perfect. Hop over to her blog and see why she named it “Little Lamb.”
And this week, we learned that piecrusts aren’t just for pies anymore! Who knew? The Purple Hydrangea has given a pie crust table a wonderful new look with this gorgeous blue finish using milk paint and white wax.
Loving all of the details in this pretty accent table in mint and gold by Retro Stuudio. Did you notice the elegant stenciling and gold accents?
If you’d like to follow the fun on Pinterest, please follow Friday’s Furniture Fix Pinterest Board.
If you were featured today, please help yourself to our feature button below!
Thanks again to everyone who participated in this week’s Friday’s Furniture Fix.
We can’t wait to see what you will have for us this time around.
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
1. This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
2. Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers
3. All links must be your original work (no round-ups please)
4. No links to Etsy stores or advertisements
5. Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
6. Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place 🙂
7. By sharing your work with us, you are giving us permission to feature your work on our blogs and social media.
8. By linking up with us, you are giving permission for us to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time – no hard feelings!
9. Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
10. Please follow your hosts in some way. You can find our social media links above. You never know – we may just tweet or instagram your piece!
And now…..time to party.