Given that my little blog is mainly about DIY, I always watch the Frugals Home and Family linky for interesting DIY projects. I hope you will scroll down and check out one of this week’s features. It’s all about how to paint concrete. No doubt, a perfect project to do during summer’s long days with high heat.
Also wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe July 4th holiday week-end.
And now, please welcome the Frugal Home Inspiration Link Party.
Frugal Home Inspiration Linky 91 – featured bloggers. There are so many great posts to choose from. Come link up your own posts or find something you need. Recipes, homeschool, homemaking, and family friendly posts galore!
Disclosure: We use affiliate links. If you make a purchase with our links, we may receive a small profit, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your loyalty. Your support helps us maintain the site.
Home Garden Family Blog Post Share – Linkup 91 #Inspiration
We’re proud of the wonderful group who gathers here weekly. The collection of talented bloggers participating is astounding! We appreciate you.
We’re pinning our Featured Bloggers and others using Tailwind! Use the free trial HERE to let this amazing tool show you how it can change your life #blogmom
Frugal Home Inspiration Linky 91
Weekly Featured Bloggers
If you have been chosen as a featured blogger on any of the Friday Linkups by Frugal Mommas – feel free to use our Featured Blogger Button.
Featured Bloggers – Frugal Home Inspiration Linky
We choose a variety each week and share new bloggers who participate. The talent in this growing group is astounding therefore, difficult to choose only a few, see for yourself here.
Obviously Delicious – recipe
Surprisingly Simple – decor /craft tips
Particularly Brilliant – DIY
Especially Frugal – homeschool & kids
Post Your Link Up – Rules to Play
- Please be sure to visit at least one or two of the posts linked up. Most of all, be consistent, and establish relationships with fellow bloggers!
- You may either, follow your hosts on one (or all) social media, or newsletter.
- Either, get attention on a new post or re-introduce an older one!
- Please, either grab the button below using the text box, or link back to FrugalMommas.com in post or sidebar.
Use Hashtag #Inspiration – Let’s follow each other!
As a result of the popularity of this linky, we’ve created several specialty pin boards you might like to follow. Additionally, you can follow our Facebook Page – HERE.
Frugal Mommas TEAM . . .
- Kelli Becton: FB Adventure Homeschool – PINTEREST
- Lauren: FB ThePlaceForBusyMoms – PINTEREST
- Susie: FB The Chelsea Project Blog – PINTEREST
- Lisa Boyle: FB Home to 4 Kiddos – PINTEREST
Frugal Family Group
We post about frugal family living. In addition, we have a FREE Frugal Family – Deals and Steals Group HERE where you’ll find the best deals throughout the year. Homeschool families are invited to join our Best Homeschool Deals Group Here.