After two full weeks of nothing but furniture refinishing and home improvement, I’m finally sitting down to write-up the posts. I think I counted 17 completed projects that are ready to share.
Looking forward to getting your thoughts on the first couple of posts in the “Remaking the Mancave Series.” Coming early this week is an amazing peel and stick planking system for walls that you will love. And then, later in the week, we’ll see how the war between home decor and home theater found a compromise.
Until then, happy days.
Frugal Living Home Garden Friday linky 68 – Tips for home and family!
Are you planning a healthier, more frugal new year? This is ultimately, the place to be for bloggers, homemakers, and creative individuals. Find information on making the most of what you have, all things homemade, in addition to DIY projects and learning at home.
Frugal Living Home Garden Friday linky 68 – Tips for the Home
We’re proud of the wonderful group who gathers here weekly. The collection of talented homemakers, homeschoolers, DIY’ers, crafters and cooks is astounding! We appreciate you.
Want to eat healthier in the new year? Grab our free recipe cards and round up some favorite healthy recipes. Our weekly linkups are a great place to start.
Frugal Living Home Garden Friday linky 68
Weekly Featured Bloggers
If you have been chosen as a featured blogger on any of the Friday Linkups by Frugal Mommas – feel free to use our Featured Blogger Button!
We choose a variety each week and share new bloggers who participate. The talent in this growing group is astounding therefore, difficult to choose only a few, see for yourself here.
Be sure to visit these talented ladies and share their posts!
Obviously Delicious – recipe
Surprisingly Simple – decor /craft tips
Particularly Brilliant – homemaking diy
Especially Frugal – homeschool & kids
Post Your Link Up – Rules to Play
- Please be sure to visit at least one or two of the posts linked up. Most of all, be consistent, and establish relationships with fellow bloggers!
- You may either, follow your hosts on one (or all) social media, RSS or newsletter.
- Either, get attention on a new post or re-introduce an older one!
- Please, either grab the button below using the text box, or link back to FrugalMommas.com in post or sidebar.
As a result of the popularity of this linky, we’ve created several specialty pin boards you might like to follow. Additionally, you can follow our Facebook Page – HERE.
Frugal Mommas TEAM . . .
- Kelli Becton: FB Adventure Homeschool – PINTEREST
- Lauren: FB bPatty.com – PINTEREST
- Lisa: FB Home to 4 Kiddos – PINTEREST
- Michelle: FB Blooming with Joy (tea & gifts) – PINTEREST
- Susie: FB The Chelsea Project Blog – PINTEREST
Frugal Family Group
We post about frugal family living. In addition, we have a FREE Frugal Family – Deals and Steals Group HERE where you’ll find the best deals throughout the year!