Hope you are enjoying a happy, restful, and safe weekend. The hurricane passed us on Friday and early Saturday with howling winds and heavy rains, but no tornadoes or flooding. As it moves up the eastern seaboard, our prayers are with the residents.
Welcome to the Friday Home Garden DIY Linky 49 by Frugal Mommas. Share your recipes, DIY, cleaning, homeschool projects, frugal living, crafting and other ideas for home life.
The Frugal Friday Home Garden DIY Linky by Frugal Mommas is where you can tell us how you make the most of what you have on hand, make homemade, or re-use items.
If you are crafty or creative, homeschooling, gardening or running a familyay home – share your favorite projects and tips with us. You may just be our next featured blogger!
Frugal Friday Home Garden DIY Linky . . . home, gardening, recipes, more!
We have new featured bloggers each week for the Frugal Friday Linky. Whether or not you blog, you are sure to find a terrific resource that will be helpful to your family life and home. Do you have favorite back to school tips? Share them here!
Frugal Friday Home Garden DIY Linky 49
Let’s encourage one another to be good stewards of our resources and to do our best in our home and family lives. Thank you for participating with us.
Weekly Featured Bloggers
If you have been chosen as a featured blogger on any of the Friday Homemaking and DIY Link up by Frugal Mommas – feel free to use our Featured Blogger Button!
We are always on the look out for great DIY, money saving tips, home and garden, homeschooling, crafting & family recipes.
Featured Bloggers Frugal Friday Linky
There are so many wonderful posts to choose from – really you should see for yourself here.
Frugal Friday Home Garden DIY Linkup 49 nSpotlight
Recipes & Meal Ideas
OK OK – so we know that Lolly Jane was on the list last week, but how could we resist apple pie bites baked right into the apples? Seriously. I cannot wait to make these!
Football Season Fun
Homeschool & Back to School
Homemaking, Decor & Organizing
Crafting & Gardening & DIY
Post Your Link Up – Rules to Play
- We’re so glad to have you joining us for the Frugal Mommas Friday Linky. Please be sure to visit at least one or two of the posts you find interesting from fellow bloggers.
- Follow your hosts on one (or all) social media, RSS or newsletter. We are pinning and sharing your entries! (see links below)
- Share with us your tips, DIY, recipes, how-to’s, crafts and any family friendly home, garden or homeschool post. Get attention on a new post or re-introduce an older one!
Follow our Pinterest & Facebook
TEAM Frugal Mommas . . .
This is a terrific team of ladies to follow on social media and we all look forward to interacting with you.
- Kelli Becton: FB Adventure Homeschool – PINTEREST
- Lauren: FB bPatty.com – PINTEREST
- Lisa: FB Home to 4 Kiddos – PINTEREST
- Michelle: FB Blooming with Joy (tea & gifts) – PINTEREST
- Susie: FB The Chelsea Project Blog – PINTEREST
Frugal Family Group
Join our FREE Frugal Family – Deals and Steals Group HERE and you will be “in the know” for all the best deals through the new year! You can even make special requests and I’ll help you find what you are looking for. ~ Kelli Becton
Grab our button and/or link back to FrugalMommas.com (in your post, sidebar, or weekly links page)
Are you organized for back to school?
Enter your own posts below – please be sure to visit at least the one before you and one other. Thanks for participating in our Frugal Mommas link up!